Outdoor Pool & Swimming Lakes
Whether swimming or soaking up the sun after an exhausting hike, you can let your soul soar at our outdoor pool. As an alternative for bad weather, we have a public indoor pool in summer.
Tip: with the Zillertal Activ Card, one daily visit to one of the 6 outdoor pools is included.
- Hippach Summer World (free for Hotel Sieghard guests)
- Mayrhofen adventure pool (free for Hotel Sieghard guests)
- Zell am Ziller adventure pool
- Stumm adventure pool
- Fügen adventure pool
- Finkenberg outdoor pool
Hippach Summer World - outdoor pool Free for Hotel Sieghard guests
- pool with water slide, two-person water wave slide
- counter-current, sitting area, climbing rope
- floor jets, waterfall shower, sports pool
- children's pool, sunbathing area, 2 beach volleyball courts
- ball game court, trampoline, bouncy castle, various play equipment, as well as a playground with a children's zip line, climbing wall, "sand world"
- once weekly "early swimming". From 7:00 to 9:00 am, early risers can start their day with a refreshing dip in the pool
Mayrhofen adventure pool Free for Hotel Sieghard guests
- sports pool (25 m long)
- non-swimmer's area with water mushroom or fountain
- 45 m long slide
- total water area 648 m² with ca. 24°C water temperature
- sunbathing area with play and sports zones, slide, swings, jungle gym, beach volleyball court, trampoline
- garden roof terrace with relaxation area
Swimming lakes in and around Zillertal
Schlitterer See approx. 25 min. by car
Magnificent quarry pond with very good water quality for adults and children
Our tip: bike along the Zillertal bike path right to the lake.
Swimming pond at the Aufenfeld campgrounds approx. 10 min. by car
Swimming fun for the whole family
Achensee (Tyrol's largest lake) approx. 45 min. by car
Ideal for cooling off in the hot summer months or simply soaking up the sun, walking, or hiking. The Achensee has perfect, sometimes challenging wind conditions for surfing, sailing, or kite surfing. The Achensee is also setting the stage for new trendy sports:
SUP, stand-up paddle boarding. On a special board - similar to a large surfboard - you paddle while standing and thus get a whole body workout. Tyrol's largest lake is also great for scuba diving (thanks to its drinking water quality).
Berglsteiner See "Our insider's tip for romantics" approx. 45 min. by car
The destination for connoisseurs and lovers of tyrolean tradition. Cafe Restaurant Berglstein is open year-round. If you want, you can choose between 2 different paths, 5 min. or 20 min. At both starting points, there is plenty of parking. Both paths are safe to walk on with light footwear. The "Berglstein natural spectacle" restaurant, is located right over the lake and combines the finest of nature and culinary treats. Directions
Reintaler See and Krumsee (located almost directly next to each other, very family-friendly) approx. 45 min. by car
The Reintaler See is the largest of the Kramsach lakes and like the Krummsee is one of Tyrol's warmest swimming lakes with a temperature of up to 25°C. Sunbathing areas, restaurants, snack bars, a playground, boat rental, and a campground guarantee a great experience. A hiking path leads around the lake (time-on-trail ca. 1 hr.). Fishing: The bait has to taste good to the fish, not the angler, or so the saying goes. So, if you like to dangle a worm in the water or rejoice when you snag a trout, please be sure to get your fishing permit.
The Krummsee is one of the warmest swimming lakes in Tyrol - with first-class water quality. 2 sunbathing areas, WCs and changing stalls, pedal boat rental, and a restaurant with a beautiful lake terrace invite you to have a great time.